Empower your teams to work from anywhere. Adobe Acrobat DC makes it easy to keep your workforce connected and productive while streamlining IT deployment and management. Easily assign and track licenses, and centralize deployment to support both local and remote users. Enable everyone in your organization to view, annotate, sign, and share PDFs from any device. Add timesaving PDF tools to Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and OneDrive, and Google Drive. And protect company information across devices with unmatched document security.
Top features and benefits:
- Support virtual environments—Deploy Acrobat DC subscription in virtual environments for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft App-V, and Microsoft Windows Terminal Server (WTS).
- Simplify software management—Easily assign, reassign, remove, and track licenses with just a few clicks in the web-based Admin Console.
- Streamline deployment—Simplify deployment and updates with support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop. Get ongoing access to the latest innovations with new features and security updates to deploy on your own schedule.
- Enable teams to work with PDFs on mobile devices—Empower teams to work from anywhere. With the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, you can extend the ability to create, edit, sign, export, and share PDFs—as well as combine and reorder pages, add comments, and fill in forms—on any mobile device.
- Maximize your Microsoft and Google investments—Increase team productivity and get more out of your Microsoft and Google investments by adding timesaving PDF tools to the applications and collaboration platforms your organization relies on, including Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
- Simplify document tracking and management—Enable teams to create high-quality PDFs from anywhere. Adobe Scan converts paper to editable PDFs, automating paper-to-digital workflows to help teams get more done wherever they are.
- Make team collaboration easy—Enable teams to share and track files right from Acrobat DC. Senders can share a link to a PDF file to view, review, or sign and get notified when others take action. Recipients can access the PDF from any device—no need to install software or sign in.
- Get unmatched security—Help mitigate PDF-based attacks with multiple built-in defenses and advanced security techniques, such as sandboxing, leak protection, and code sanitation.
- Protect sensitive information in documents—Help safeguard company information across devices by setting default document security properties for your organization or creating automated Actions that teams can easily apply to their PDF files.
- Replace paper and pen signatures—Let your employees and customers get documents signed wherever they are. Electronic signatures in Acrobat DC are a convenient, secure way to sign documents digitally.
Feel free to contact us regarding adobe Acrobat.